Who we are
Find out more information about our team of ergonomic experts
What we do
We offer a variety of services incuding office ergonomics, industrial ergonomics, training, corporate progams, and return to work programs. We invite you to discover our areas of expertise. You may also wish to browse our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Get in touch
Privacy & Security
- Protection of Health Information: In order to complete some aspects of our service requests, we will be required to obtain personal and confidential medical information. As professional physiotherapists, IPP professional consultants are regulated health care professionals bound by the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and the College. Our clients can be assured that IPP consultants will safeguard personal information as per this legislation unless consent is provided to share or receive information.
- Document Safeguard: IPP keeps paper records at our offices in secure storage. Documents no longer required are shredded. Computer systems and electronic devices used by all consultants are password protected as per the guidelines in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
For more information on our policies and procedures please submit your inquiry via our 'Contact Us' page.
Injury Prevention Plus is committed to providing quality service for all clients including those with disabilities. Injury Prevention Plus consultants do not provide any client services in their offices. Due to the need to consider the work tasks and work environment in all assessments, services are provided in the client’s place of business. As a result IPP does not have any policies related to client accessibility for the IPP offices. We ensure our consultants are:
- Trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by clients with disabilities while accessing our goods or services
- Communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
- Knowledgeable about the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
Upon request, we will provide our company’s Customer Service Accessibility Policy. Send us an email using our 'Contact Us' page, or phone us at 613-730-1074 to request information and we will respond within 10 working days.
Our web site provides general information about Injury Prevention Plus and its’ consultants along with educational material which is available to download for personal use only. There is no commitment that information contained in those downloads are the correct solution for your ergonomic problem. This information is copyright protected and should not be copied for distribution or commercial use.